By Jürgen Bohn, Friedemann Mattern (auth.), Panos Markopoulos, Berry Eggen, Emile Aarts, James L. Crowley (eds.)
This quantity of the LNCS is the formal lawsuits of the 2d ecu Symposium on Ambient Intelligence, EUSAI 2004. This occasion used to be hung on November 8–10, 2004 on the Eindhoven collage of expertise, in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. EUSAI 2004 a winning first occasion in 2003, prepared through Philips learn. This grew to become out to be a well timed initiative that created a discussion board for bringing jointly eu researchers, engaged on assorted disciplines all contributing in the direction of the human-centric technological imaginative and prescient of ambient intelligence. in comparison to meetings engaged on related and overlapping fields, the 1st EUSAI was once characterised by means of a robust business concentration mirrored within the software committee and the content material of this system. As application chairs of EUSAI 2004 we attempted to maintain the nature for this occasion and its mixed specialise in the 4 significant thematic parts: ubiquitous computing, context information, intelligence, and normal interplay. extra, we attempted to make EUSAI 2004 develop right into a full-fledged double-track convention, with surrounding occasions like tutorials and really good workshops, a poster and demonstration exhibition and a pupil layout pageant. The convention software incorporated 3 invited keynotes, Ted Selker from MIT, Tom Rodden from the collage of Nottingham and Tom Erickson from IBM.
Read or Download Ambient Intelligence: Second European Symposium, EUSAI 2004, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, November 8-11, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Similar computers books
The multi-billion buck of electronic imaging expertise is an lively study region with functions in our daily lives in items corresponding to electronic cameras, scanners, printers and reveal platforms. This booklet offers an creation to the basics of electronic imaging, with emphasis at the easy operations of picture catch and reveal of monochrome and color photographs.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the seventh overseas Workshop on Inductive common sense Programming, ILP-97, held in Prague, Czech Republic, in September 1997. the amount provides revised models of 9 papers in lengthy model and 17 brief papers approved after an intensive reviewing approach.
Are you prepared to harvest the advantages of the bestselling touch courting supervisor (CRM) software program out there at the present time? good, then—get into the act with ACT! 2008 and learn the way the newest model of this interesting software program allows you to arrange a database that’s good for you that you should specialize in your small business and profession progress whereas additionally saving time and cash.
- Cyber Forensics: A Field Manual for Collecting, Examining, and Preserving Evidence of Computer Crimes (2nd Edition)
- Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- New Trends in Applied Artificial Intelligence: 20th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2007, Kyoto, Japan, June 26-29, 2007. Proceedings
- Public Key Cryptography - PKC 2010: 13th International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public Key Cryptography, Paris, France, May 26-28, 2010, Proceedings ... Computer Science Security and Cryptology)
Extra resources for Ambient Intelligence: Second European Symposium, EUSAI 2004, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, November 8-11, 2004. Proceedings
8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. , 2004. An ontology for context aware pervasive computing environments, To appear, Knowledge Engineering Review - Special Issue on Ontologies for Distributed Systems, Cambridge University Press. , 2004. GAS Ontology: an ontology for collaboration among ubiquitous computing devices, to appear in Protégé special issue of the International Journal of Human – Computer Studies. , 2003. An Architecture that Treats Everyday Objects as Communicating Tangible Components. In Proceedings of the IEEE International conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom03).
Proc. ACTS Workshop’99-Advanced Services in Fixed and Mobile Telecommunication Networks, Singapore (Sept. 1999) 7. Rubinstein, M. G. Duarte, O. C. M. : Evaluating the Performance of a Network Management Application Based on Mobile Agents. ), ISSN 0302-9743, ISBN 3-540-43709-6, Springer-Verlag (2002) 515-526 8. : A Comparative Evaluation of mobile agent Performance for Network Management. 9Th Annual IEEE International Conference and Workshop on the Engineering of Computer-Based Systems (ECBS 2002), Lund, Sweden (April 2002) 9.
The user with the synapse at the “study” UbiComp application, illustrated in Figure 1, defines the eLamp’s behavior in proportion to the context provided by the eBook. Thus the UbiComp applications can demonstrate different behaviors even with the same context information. 3 Designing the GAS Ontology The ontology that we developed in order to address the aforementioned issues in ubiquitous computing systems is the GAS Ontology  and is written in DAML+OIL. The basic goal of the GAS Ontology is to provide the necessary common language for the communication and/or collaboration among the artifacts.
Ambient Intelligence: Second European Symposium, EUSAI 2004, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, November 8-11, 2004. Proceedings by Jürgen Bohn, Friedemann Mattern (auth.), Panos Markopoulos, Berry Eggen, Emile Aarts, James L. Crowley (eds.)